A help desk management system is a resource intended to provide the customer or end user with information and support related to a company's or institution's products and services.
Its an automated web application with its purpose to serve the industry as a professional association focused on the development of technical support personnel and the sharing of optimal practices.
- With this Application Main branch comes to know different problems raised at different branches.
- Organization takes necessary steps to solve this problems.
- Organization can check the status of a problem at any of its branch.
- This helps Organization to solves the problem with in a given time frame.
- Store the complete information about the problem for further reference.
- They can even trace the complete data of any particular request or problem.